Full Time | Alert Bay
Deadline: Position Open Until Filled
‘Namgis Community Services is seeking a highly motivated and reliable individual to provide Home Making services 35 hours per week to people who are unable to do it for themselves.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of one to two years experience working/volunteering with elderly or disabled
- Knowledge of local support services
- Good written and communication skills
- Able to work effectively as a team member as well as independently
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Pleasant and personable
- First Aid Certificate
- Food Safe Certificate
- Criminal Record Check
- Minimum Grade 12
- Class 5 Driver’s License and reliable vehicle as asset
Compensation is based on the ‘Namgis Salary Grid and starts at $32,384.00/year.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and covering letter (open until filled) to: ‘Namgis First Nation PO Box 210 Alert Bay, BC V0N 1A0 or to the ‘Namgis Band Office at #49 Atli or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those short listed will be contacted.