Full Time | Alert Bay
Victim Services Worker
Deadline: Position Open Until Filled
‘Namgis Community Services is accepting applications for a part time (17.5 hrs.) Victim Services Worker, to provide support and information to victims and their families as they proceed through the legal process, to ensure the victims’ rights are protected and respected in the justice system, and to work towards improving the health and well being of the community by coordinating and delivering preventative programs.
REPORTS TO: Director of ‘Namgis Community Services
- Knowledge of the court process and justice system
- Good communication skills which include public speaking and the ability to motivate and encourage
- Grade 12
- Two-year diploma in Human Services an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check
Please submit your covering letter and resume to the ‘Namgis First Nation Band Office at #49 Atli Road or by email to: email@example.com
Wage: $23.69/hr – $27.56/hrThis position will remain open until filled.